In today's increasingly complex business environment it is critical that leaders and leadership teams build their individual and collective capacities, in order to create an organizational culture capable of executing its strategy.
The leadership teams of today are facing adaptive challenges with unprecedented levels of complexity and ambiguity, and a pace of change that is breath taking. Team dynamics are tense at best, and more often than not they are borderline dysfunctional. If an organization is not addressing both the inner game of their leaders (the character competencies that are the source of behaviour) as well as the dynamics of the team (to create synergy), you will not see it survive, let alone thrive.
On May 21st join TLG founders Rob Sinclair and Vina Nadjibulla for this 45 minute webinar on "Collective Leadership: Harnessing the Power of Executive Teams" where we'll be sharing cutting-edge best practices in leadership development and team performance. You'll learn:
- The biggest leadership shortcoming that kills effectiveness (Hint - it's not a skill-based issue!)...
- A roadmap for taking individual leadership to a level that makes team dynamics better AUTOMATICALLY...
- The 5 disciplines of high-performance, synergistic teams
- The best practices of "deliberately developmental organizations" (growth cultures)
- A simple 3-step process for levelling up your organization's Leadership System to be able to tackle today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities
Please complete the form below to reserve a spot on the webinar. We'll also be including some bonus resources for added value, including our Leadership MRI self-assessment. We look forward to having you join us!